What can a Cub Scout learn from a bear and a tiger? Is Scouting just for boys? Can we be social media certified, please? What can we do to help the armed forces?
You had Scout questions, and we offered the answers in 2016.
So, yes, we wrote hundreds of blog articles on plenty of topics this year. Whatever we were writing, it spread the good news of Scouting and helped Scouting enthusiasts.
But, there were some stories you all kept sharing, reading, and loving.
Here’s your favorite ten posts (based off readership) from our blog this year:
- 10 Things Cub Scouts Can Learn from The Jungle Book
2. Charles Dahlquist gives his opinion on the future of the LDS/BSA relationship
3. Chief Scout Executive Asks Us to Serve the Entire Family
4. New Lion Program Piloting this Fall!
5. Social Media Certification
6. Knights of Columbus Moving Scout Units to Local Parishes
7. Join the Nationwide Service Project to “Find the Fallen”
8. Online Cub Scout Roundtable: March 2016
9. Tis the Season: 5 Holiday Eagle Scout Project Ideas
10. Fulfilling Your Duty to God is A Way of Life
So, thanks for reading, and thanks for being in love with the Scouting Program! What’s next? Just keep reading in 2017 to find out.
Comment below on what you’d like us to write in upcoming days. Your opinion matters to us. After all, we write for you all!